The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has activated the 'Know Your Status' link for candidates who have applied for the recruitment examination of Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical) vacancies.
The candidates who have successfully applied for the SSC MTS recruitment examination are advised to visit the official website of the SSC to check their application status.
Candidates can check the SSC MTS application status 2019 from the direct link provided below.
The candidates can follow the steps provided below to check their application status on the official website. Candidates are required to enter their registration number, mother name, and date of birth to check the application status.
1) Click on the direct link provided above
2) From the drop-down menu, select 'application status' and then select exam 'SSC MTS'
3) If you know your Registered ID/roll number, click on Yes and then enter all the details to search your status
4) In case you don't know your Registered ID/roll number, click on No
5) Next, enter your Name, mother's name, date of birth and click on search status
6) The status of your application will be displayed on the screen
SSC MTS 2019 exam dates
The SSC MTS Computer Based Exam (Tier-I) will commence from August 2, 2019. The last date for Computer Based Exam (Tier-I) is September 6, 2019.
The SSC MTS Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper) is scheduled to be conducted on November 17, 2019.
Click Here - SSC MTS 'Know Your Application Status' link
११ वी कट ऑफ http://fyjc.vidyarthimitra.org/
बीई/ बीफार्म कट ऑफ http://vidyarthimitra.org/rank_predictor
Check Previous Year & Current Year Cut-offs on http://www.vidyarthimitra.org/rank_predictor
11th Admissions (FYJC) Cut-off App https://goo.gl/rT2vXd