Revised Instructions for Filling of Online Preference Form
As per notice of this office dated 20th July 2017, the Vedanta Institute of Medical Sciences, At Post – Dahanu, Dist- Palghar is not included in the list of fee reimbursement colleges. As per the decision of the Government of Maharashtra, some of the candidates may desire to change the preferences. For their convenience; the date of submission of preferences is extended. The revised schedule and instructions are as follows :
1) The last date of submission of online preferences was 21st July 2017. Now the revised date of submission of online preferences will be 22nd July, 2017 upto 5.00 pm.
2) All the candidates interested in changing the preferences should open the website and the portal will be available with edit option.
3) After making changes, correction/deletion/addition/etc. in the choices, a candidate press the submit button to lock the choices.
4) Once the revised choices are locked, then there is no provision to re-change the choices. These revised choices after locking will be mandatory for the candidates during the entire admission process.
5) This facility of changing the choices will not be available on the website or portal after 22nd July 2017, 5.00 pm onwards.
6) In the revised choices those who will be putting the choices of Vedanta Institute of Medical Sciences, At Post – Dahanu, DistPalghar, the notice of this office dated 20th July 2017 will applicable to him/her. It is understood that the said candidates will not be entitled for the reimbursement of fees as per State Government decision. All the candidates who have filled Vedanta Institute of Medical Sciences, At Post – Dahanu, Dist- Palghar as one of their choice previously should note above instructions and act accordingly.