Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has extended the last date to apply for the post of First Division Assistant (FDA) and Second Division Assistant (SDA) to March 31, 2019. The interested candida
s can apply online through the official website of KPSC- kpsc.kar.nic.in.
Earlier the last date to submit the online application for the post of First Division Assistant (FDA) and Second
Division Assistant (SDA) was on March 12 which is now been extended to March 31. Candidates should note that the last date for the paym
nt of the fee has also extended to April 1, 2019.
KPSC is conducting this recruitment drive to fill in 219 First Division Assistant vacancies and 494 Second Division Assistant vacancies.
How to apply for KPSC FDA & SDA posts
1. Go to the official website of KPSC- kpsc.kar.nic.in.
2. On the homepage click on the link which says “Direct link to apply for KPSC FDA and SDA post”
3. On the new page opened, you need to enter your personal and professional details
4. Next is to upload your scanned photograph and signature
5. The fifth step is to do the payment of the fee
6. After the payment, a confirmation slip will be displayed
7. Take print out of KPSC confirmation slip for future reference
Online Mock Exam: NEET JEE MHT CET 2019
Click to View| Upcoming Entrance Exams
India's Leading Educational Web Portal now available on Google play store https://goo.gl/HbsLr2
Check FYJC & ALL COURSES UNDER DTE & DMER - Previous & Current Year Cutoff | http://vidyarthimitra.org/rank_predictor
Download App Now : Cut-offs 2019