JEE(Main) score will be mandatory for shortlisting of 10+2 B.Tech Entry candidates for SSB interview - Jan 2018 Batch onwards
Candidates Who have qualified class XII in year 2017 and do not have original marksheet, can enter roll number in place of Serial No. of Marksheet
- Candidates are to report at the concerned Railway Station at the reporting time/date mentioned in candidates’ call up letter. A representative from the SSB will be present at the railway station for reception. In case of any difficulty, contact the MCO of Bhopal/ Bangalore/ Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam railway station.
- If you are appearing for SSB for the first time for a particular entry, 3-Tier class rail fair (to & fro) will be refunded on production of tickets.
- Bring the following for attending the SSB: -
- Original Matric, BE/B Tech Degree certificate/ mark sheet.
- Ten passport size un-attested photographs.
- One pair White PT shoes, two pairs each white socks, white shorts, white T-shirts and two pairs of formal trousers and shirts (sober colour).
- Print out of Call letter.
- Risk certificate duly signed by parent / guardian to state “candidate (name) attending SSB with parent’s / guardian’s consent and at his own risk. Parent/ guardian is not entitled to claim any compensation or relief from government for injury sustained during SSB interview”.
- Change of SSB dates will be allowed only in exceptional cases and change of venue is not allowed. The change of SSB dates is granted only by the call up officer/ office of the concerned SSB i.e. Bhopal/ Bangalore/ Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam. The candidates are required to fax their application for change of dates to the concerned call up officer/SSB. The details of call up officer are as follows:-
- For More Details: http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
More Jobs : https://goo.gl/YPjt94