Indian Nave on Friday, January 24 released the Admit Card for Artificer Apprentice (AA) and Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) Admit Card on its official website.
The Indian Navy had invited applications from unmarried male candidates for enrolment as Sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA) & Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) - for August 2020 batch course commencing August 2020.
The examination for Indian Navy AA & SSR is likely to be conducted in the month of February 2020.
Candidates, who have applied for the examination, can download their admit card from the official website - https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/ - through the candidate login.
Click here to download Indian Navy AA/SSR August 2020 batch admit card
According to a flash message displaying on the official website, the AA/SSR admit card will be available for download from January 24, 2020 to February 4, 2020, the INET (Officers) admit card can be downloaded between January 28, 2020 and February 8, 2020 (both dates are inclusive) and the candidates who have applied for the Indian Navy Matric Recruit (MR) can be able to download their admit cards from January 28, 2020 to February 7, 2020.
Indian Navy AA/SSR training
SSR: Candidates selected will undergo 22 weeks Basic Training at INS Chilka followed by Professional training in the allotted trade in various Naval Training Establishments. Branch/ Trade will be allocated as per the requirement of Service.
AA: Candidates selected will undergo nine weeks’ Basic Training at INS Chilka followed by Professional training in the allotted trade at various Naval Training Establishments. Branch/ Trade will be allocated as per the requirement of Service.
Syallabus for Artificer Apprentices and Senior Secondary Recruits
• Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion o System of Particles and Rigid Body/Gravitation
• Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity
• Magnetic Effect of Current and magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves
• Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations, Atomic Nucleus/ Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices, Principles of Communication
• Metals and Non Metals, Organic Chemistry, Food, Nutrition and Health, Physiology and Human Diseases, Computer Science
• Relations and Functions, Logarithms, Complex Numbers, Quadratics Equations, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry
• Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines, Circles
• Conic Section, Permutations and Combinations, Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Sets and Set Theory, Statistics
• Introduction to ThreeDimensional Geometry, Probability Function, Limits and Continuity, Differentiation, Applications of Derivatives
• Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Determinants, Definite Integrals
• Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to passive/passive to active voice
• Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs/Tense/Non Finites, Punctuation
• Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and Antonyms, Meanings of difficult words
• Use of adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners (use of a, the, any etc), Use of pronouns
• Culture and Religion, Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours, Freedom Movement
• Sports: Championships/Winners/ Terms/ No of Players, Defence, Wars and Neighbours, current Affairs
• Important National Facts about IndiaHeritage, Arts, Dance, History, National-Languages, Bird, Animal, Song, Flag, Monuments, Capitals & Currencies
• Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors, Eminent Personalities
• Spatial, Numerical, Reasoning & Associative Ability, Sequences, Spellings Unscrambling, Coding and Decoding
Aptitude Test | Career Counselling | Option From Filling | Admission Assistance |
Call 77200 25900 or 77200 81400
11th Admissions (FYJC) & DTE Cut-off | Cutoffs 2020 |