Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has announced the June 2019 Term End Examination Results online on the official website of the University - ignou.ac.in.
The students who appeared for the IGNOU June TEE 2019 examination are advised to visit the official website of the University to check and download their result online.
The students can also click on the direct link provided below to check the IGNOU 2019 June TEE Result.
The University had conducted the June 2019 TEE exams from June 01, 2019, to June 29, 2019. The exam was held in two shifts i.e. morning (from 10 AM to 1 PM) and afternoon shift (from 2 PM to 5 PM).
The candidates can follow the step-by-step guide provided below to check and download the IGNOU June TEE Result 2019:
1) Open the official website of the University - ignou.ac.in
2) Click on the ‘Results’ tab available on the homepage
3) It will redirect to a new page
4) Click on JUNE 2019 Exam Result listed at the top of the page
5) Enter your nine-digit IGNOU enrolment number and click on submit
6) Your IGNOU Result 2019 will be displayed on the screen
7) Download and take a print out of the result for future reference
बीई/ बीफार्म कट ऑफ http://vidyarthimitra.org/rank_predictor
Check Previous Year & Current Year Cut-offs on http://www.vidyarthimitra.org/rank_predictor
11th Admissions (FYJC) Cut-off App https://goo.gl/rT2vXd