ICAI CA exam time table: The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has announced the dates for Chartered Accountants (CA) foundation, intermediate and final exam on August 16, 2019.
ICA CA registration process
Registration for the CA foundation, intermediate and final courses have already begun.
Last date to apply
Candidates can apply latest by September 7.
ICAI CA exam time table
ICAI has announced the date sheet for CA Foundation, CA intermediate & CA Final for upcoming Nov 2019 Exams.
- Foundation Course (New Scheme): 9,13,15 and 17 November
- Intermediate Course (Old/ New Scheme) Group I: 2,4,6,8 November
- Intermediate Course (Old Scheme) Group II: 11,14,16 November
- Intermediate Course (New Scheme) Group II: 11,14,16,18 November
- Final Exam (Old/ New Scheme) Group I: 1,3,5,7 November
- Final Exam (Old/ New Scheme) Group II: 9,13,15,17 November
- Insurance and Risk Management Technical Exam: 9,13,15 and 17 November
- International Trade Laws and World Trade Organisation (ITL&WTO) Part I Exam: 2,4 November (Group A) and 6,8 November (Group B)
- International Taxation Assessment Test: 9,13 November
Here's the direct link for the ICAI CA Exam time table for November 2019.
ICAI CA exam 2019: Duration of exam
- The ICAI exams will be of 3 hours duration except CA final paper 6 (elective) and CA foundation paper 3-paper 4, which will be held for 4 hours and 2 hours, respectively
- The CA exams will be held at 209 centres nationwide and also at five centres overseas-Abu Dhabi, Doha, Dubai, Kathmandu and Muscat
- For CA exams, only, candidates will be allowed to opt for English or Hindi medium for answering papers
However the medium of examinations will be only English in respect of post qualification courses-- Insurance and Risk Management (IRM) Technical Examination, International Trade Laws and World Trade Organisation (ITL & WTO) and International Taxation - Assessment Test (INTT - AT).
Aptitude Test | Career Counselling | Option From Filling | Admission Assistance |
Call 77200 25900 or 77200 81400
11th Admissions (FYJC) & DTE Cut-off App https://goo.gl/rT2vXd
For all latest Govt Jobs 2019, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs and SSC Jobs log on to https://goo.gl/YPjt94 We bring you fastest and relevant notifications on Bank, Railways and Govt Jobs. Stay Connected
| Govt. & Private Jobs, Internships, Campus Drive, Off-campus & many more |