Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the scores of online main examination conducted for the recruitment of Specialist Officers on its official website today, i.e., March 19, 2020.
The candidates who have qualified the IBPS SO main examination can visit the official website of IBPS — ibps.in — to check and download their scores.
Candidates should note that the IBPS SO scores will be available on the official portal till March 31, 2020. The candidates who have qualified the IBPS SO main examination will have to appear for Interview.
How to check IBPS SO score card 2020
Candidates can follow the step-by-step instructions given below to check and download the IBPS SO score card 2020.
1. Go to the official website of IBPS — ibps.in
2. On the homepage click on the link which reads "IBPS SO score card 2020"
3. It will direct to a new page of the IBPS website
4. You need to enter your IBPS roll number and password
5. Your IBPS SO score card 2020 will be displayed on the screen
6. Download and take a print out of your IBPS SO score card 2020 for future reference
The candidates can obtain their IBPS SO score card 2020 either from the official website or from the direct link provided below.
Get real-time alerts and all the news on your phone with the all-new VidyarthiMitra app. Download from Google Play
Aptitude Test | Career Counselling | Option From Filling | Admission Assistance |
Call 77200 25900 or 77200 81400
11th Admissions (FYJC) & DTE Cut-off | Cutoffs 2020 |