The registration for the Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS) Clerk recruitment examination will closed today i.e. Wednesday, October 9, 2019.
The candidates who wish to apply for the IBPS Clerk recruitment examination are advised to visit the official website of the IBPS and submit their online application earliest possible.
For more details on the registration process, eligibility criteria, examination dates, the candidates are advised to visit the official website - ibps.in.
As per the information available on the official website, the IBPS Clerk preliminary examination will be conducted on December 7, 8, 14 and 21, 2019, in an online computer-based test (CBT) mode.
The candidates who qualify the IBPS Clerk Preliminary examination will then have to appear for the IBPS Clerk Main examinations. The IBPS Clerk Main exam will also be held in an online Computer-Based Test (CBT) mode on January 19, 2020.
The candidates can follow the steps given below to check and apply for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment Examination:
1) Visit the official website of the IBPS Clerk Exam - ibps.in
2) Click on the Clerk exam registration link available on the homepage
3) It will redirect to the registration page
4) Now, if you are a new user, click on ‘New Registration’ tab or if registered earlier, click on 'login' button
6) Enter the requisite information to register for the exam
7) After the registration, fill in the IBPS application form by providing correct details
8) Upload the supporting documents as asked in the form and then make exam registration fee payment
9) Download the application form and take a print out of the same for future use
Aptitude Test | Career Counselling | Option From Filling | Admission Assistance |
Call 77200 25900 or 77200 81400
11th Admissions (FYJC) & DTE Cut-off http://www.vidyarthimitra.org/rank_predictor