Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL), Visakhapatnam has released a notification for the recruitment of 51 various posts like Designer (Mechanical & Electrical), Junior Supervisor (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil), Office Assistant (Secretarial), Junior Fire Inspector and Driver.
Only Indian nationals can apply for these posts through the official website https://www.hslvizag.in/.
The candidates applying should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post. Their admission at all stages is purely provisional. Verification of Original Certificates will be done only at the time of selection. The candidature of a candidate shall be cancelled at any point of time if the candidate is found to be not meeting the advertised eligibility criteria.
HSL Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|1||Date of Commencement of on-line
|March 8, 2020|
|2||Closing Date of Submission of online
|April 7, 2020|
|3||Last Date to re-login and finally submit
|April 7, 2020
(Once Submitted you'll
not be allowed to edit the
|4||Last Date for submission of printed
Application along with DD & Mandatory Enclosures
|April 14, 2020|
HSL Recruitment 2020: Application Fees
• Application Fee is Rs.200/-.
No Application fee for SC/ST/PH & internal candidates. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore advised to verify their eligibility before applying.
Payment should be made only by way of Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of M/s. Hindustan Shipyard Ltd., payable at Visakhapatnam. Candidate
should write his/her Name, and Registration Number generated at the time of online registration, Post applied with Post Code and Date of Birth on the back side of the DD.
HSL Recruitment 2020: Selection Procedure
Selection for the posts of Designer Gr-IV (SR4) (Mechanical), Designer Gr-IV (SR4) (Electrical), Jr. Supervisor Gr-III (SR4) (Mechanical), Jr. Supervisor Gr-III (SR4) (Electrical), Jr. Supervisor Gr-III (SR4) (Civil), Office Assistant (Secretarial) Gr-V (SR3) will be based on written test. However, selection for the posts of Driver Gr. V (SR2) and Junior Fire Inspector Gr-IV (SR3) is subject to Trade test and Written Test.
• Written Test and Trade test will be conducted at Visakhapatnam.
HSL Recruitment 2020: Steps to apply online
1) The Application should be submitted ONLINE via https://www.hslvizag.in.
2) Candidates should possess a valid E-mail id and it should remain active for at least next one year. All future correspondence would be sent via E-mail only.
3) Candidate should upload his/her photograph (20-50KB) and signature (10-20KB) in the prescribed format and size.
4) Candidates must have the DD (Demand Draft) payment details for the respective post before applying online.
5) Candidate are requested NOT be idle for more than 5 minutes to avoid the expiry of web page while filling the online application.
6) Candidate should be ready with all the bio-data before filling the online application.
7) Click on "Careers" under "Human Resources". Visit "Current Openings" link to view the openings available.
8) Please read the advertisement notice carefully. Candidates are advised to self-check their eligibility against the recruitment posts.
9) Click on the respective link under "Apply Now" to submit the application online.
10) Registration process contains 3 stages 1) Personal Details 2) Education Details and 3) Payment Details.
11) Candidates are advised to use the SAVE (button) option to avoid the loss of data or SUBMIT button to finally submit the application. Verify the filled data carefully before submitting, once submitted you're NOT allowed to Edit / modify the application.
12) After successful completion of all the stages you'll receive a confirmation message.
13) Candidates who have chosen SAVE (button) option are allowed to SUBMIT the application using Edit Application option at a later time before the closing date.