The Calicut University (CU) has released the result for Master of Education (M.Ed) II Semester on its official website on February 14, 2019. The candidates who have appeared for the M.Ed second-semester examination can visit the official website of CU- uoc.ac.in - to check and download their results.
Steps to check CU II Semester M.Ed Examination result
1. Go to the official website of CU- uoc.ac.in
2. On the homepage, click on ‘Results’ under Pareekshabhavan
3. It will direct to a new page where a list of exam names will appear
4. Click on the link which reads ‘II Semester M.Ed Examination’
5. On the new page opened, enter your register number, captcha code and submit
6. Your II Semester M.Ed exam result will be displayed on the screen
7. Download and take print out of the same for future use
The CU has also released the results for I Semester Master Of Physical Education Examination, VI Semester B.Voc Tourism and Hospitality Management, V Semester B.Voc Tourism and Hospitality Management, III Semester Master Of Computer Application (CUCSS), and I Semester Master Of Computer Application (CUCSS) Examination on its official website.
Click to View| Upcoming Entrance Exams
India's Leading Educational Web Portal now available on Google play store https://goo.gl/HbsLr2
Check FYJC & ALL COURSES UNDER DTE & DMER - Previous & Current Year Cutoff | http://vidyarthimitra.org/rank_predictor
Download App Now : Cut-offs 2019