Bihar State Health Society has extended the last date to apply online for the recruitment of nurses/ANM in the state.
The State Health Society had invited application for the post of Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM) against the advertisement number 03/2020. Earlier, the last date to apply online was March 30, 2020 (till 06:00 pm) which is now been extended till April 30, 2020.
According to the notification, a round 865 vacancies are to be filled through this recruitment process. The selected candidates will bet salary package of Rs 11,500 per month.
Important events and dates
|1||Start Date of Online Registration||March 9, 2020 (10:00 AM onward)|
|2||Start Date of Payment of Fees||March 9, 2020 (10:00 AM onward)|
|3||End Date of Online Registration||April 30, 2020 - 06:00 PM|
|4||Last Date of Payment of Fees||April 30, 2020 - 06:00 PM|
List of documents required on Verification/Counselling Day
1. Copy of online filled up applicant form
2. Five recent passport sized photographs
3. Photo identity proof (Aadhar and PAN Card/Driving License/Voter ID Card/ Passport).
4. Matric pass original certificate as a proof of date of birth
5. All educational qualification mark sheet/ degrees (from X till last qualification).
6. Copy of work experience certificate. (As in the absence of work experience certificate candidate will submit the joining letter and relieving letter/ order and in case of serving employee, latest salary slip/ certificate may be considered.)
7. If the candidate is working in any government OR government PSU/Organisation NOC from the competent authority.
8. Cast certificate.
Get real-time alerts and all the news on your phone with the all-new VidyarthiMitra app. Download from Google Play
Aptitude Test | Career Counselling | Option From Filling | Admission Assistance |
Call 77200 25900 or 77200 81400
11th Admissions (FYJC) & DTE Cut-off | Cutoffs 2020 |