Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Bhopal has invited application from Engineering Graduates (B.E./B.Tech.) and Diploma holders of MP Domicile, to be engaged as Apprentices for a period of one year for 2019-20 batch.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for 229 vacancies through the official BHEL website (bhelbpl.co.in) from January 1, 2019 to January 21, 2019.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||January 1, 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||January 21, 2019|
|Last date for submission of Hard
copy of Application Form
|January 28, 2019|
|Computer Science & Application||4||Nil|
|Electrical & Electronics Engg.||3||Nil|
|Electronics & Tele communication Engg.||13||2|
|Modern office Mgmt||Nil||20|
|Total seats available||138||91|
(1) Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute /University recognized by AICTE.
(2) Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institute /University recognized by AICTE.
(3) Degree/Diploma acquired from Distance/ Correspondence education system is not eligible for the apprenticeship.
1. Scrutiny of all applications received as per advertisement will be done to ascertain eligibility. Based on eligible applications received, selection process for Graduate/Diploma apprentices will be decided.
2. Applications for Wards of Employees (son/daughter/spouse) and Society workers wards of BHEL Bhopal will be considered separately
For Graduate Apprentices – Rs. 6000/- Per Month.
For Technician Apprentices – Rs. 4000/- Per Month.
HOW TO APPLY
1. All candidates mandatorily have to enroll/register themselves on Govt. website "www.mhrdnats.gov.in" as "Student" and possess the unique registration number generated by online system before online application for apprenticeship at BHEL. This number is required to be filled in online application at the time of applying for BHEL Bhopal. Keep copy of unique registration number generated by online system for future reference.
2. Candidates who have passed B.E./B.Tech./Diploma in Electronics & Communication Branch are required to fill their branch against Electronics & Tele - Communication while registering on "www.mhrdnats.gov.in" website.
3. Application submitted online will only be considered.
4. Eligible and interested candidates shall visit our Website: www.bhelbpl.co.in or www.bhelbpl.co.in/bplweb_new/careers/index.html for viewing full advertisement, instructions for filing of online application and other related information.
5. Candidates have to mandatorily fill Final CGPA or all semester marks (adding all semester marks) of B.E./B.Tech./Diploma in marks obtained field while applying for BHEL Bhopal.
6. Candidates are advised to go through the 'instructions for submission of online application" before filling the online application.
7. After submission of online application, copy of online acknowledgement slip along with self-attested copies of documents mentioned below shall be sent to following address through ordinary post : " Post Box No-35, Post office, Piplani, BHEL Bhopal - 462022(M.P.) " so that it reaches by 28.01.2019. On
Top of the envelope "Application for GGT/Diploma Apprentices 2019-20" should be written.
i. Proof of Date of Birth/ High school marksheet/certificate
ii. Documents in support of Educational qualification i.e. marksheet/certificate(10th/12th)
iii. Documents in support of Technical qualification i.e. all semester Marksheets of B.E./ B.Tech/Diploma & Degree certificate.
iv. Madhya Pradesh Domicile Certificate
v. Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) in prescribed format. (if applicable).
vi. Self undertaking for OBC Non-Creamy layer (if applicable)
vii. Disability certificate from Distt Medical Board (if Physically Handicapped)
viii.Copy of medical token for wards (son/daughter/spouse) of BHEL Employee (Serving/ Retired/ Deceased).
ix. Medical Token/ESI Card in case of BHEL Society worker wards.
x. Copy of registration slip showing enrolement/registration number generated after successful enrolement/registration on www.mhrdnats.gov.in website.
Applications received without copy of online acknowledgement slip and other relevant documents as prescribed shall be rejected.
Upcoming Entrance Exams Details 2019-20
Exam date: 02 Sept 2018
Last date of Application: 24 Aug, 2018,
Exam date: 02nd Feb 2019
Last date of Application: 21st Sept 2018
Exam date: 4 Nov 2018
Last date of Application: 14 Sept 2018
Exam date:18 Nov 2018
Last date of Application: 3 Sept 2018
Exam date:16 Dec 2018
Last date of Application:1 Aug 2018
Exam date:6 Jane 2019
Last date of Application: 30 Nov 2018