The Andhra Pradesh State Government is going to release the AP Grama Volunteer Result/Merit List 2019 today i.e., August 1, 2019.
The AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Merit List 2019 will be released on the official website - http://gramavolunteer1.ap.gov.in.
Candidates, who applied for the AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer posts, can check their result/ merit list through candidate login. The selected candidates will be called for document verification.
|1||Intimation letters to selected Volunteers||August 1, 2019|
|2||Induction and training programme||August 5 to 10, 2019|
|3||Positioning of volunteers||August 15, 2019|
|5||Salary||Rs. 5000 per month|
|6||Number of vacancies||4,00,000 Approx|
a) 10th for Tribal areas
b) Inter for Rural areas
c) Degree for Urban areas
Age should be 18-35 years as on June 30, 2019
The application process for APGV posts was done online from June 24, 2019 to July 5, 2019. Candidates, whose application was approved, were interviewed from July 11 to July 25, 2019.
Based on the interview, the merit list/result of the successful candidates is being declared today i.e., August 1, 2019 and the information is being sent to the successful candidates.
The AP Grama Volunteer Results & Merit List 2019 district wise will be displayed online on the official website - gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in.
The selected aspirants will undergo volunteer training from August 5, 2019 to August 10, 2019.
Steps to check the AP Grama Volunteer Results 2019
1) Log on to the State Government of Andhra Pradesh official website - ap.gov.in.
2) Click on the AP Grama Volunteer portal - gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in.
3) Now click on the AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Merit List 2019 link
4) A new page will open on your screen, enter your details as required
5) Click on the Submit button, a list will be displayed on the screen
6) Check your name and status.
7) Download it and also take out the printed copy for further usage
बीई/ बीफार्म कट ऑफ http://vidyarthimitra.org/rank_predictor
Check Previous Year & Current Year Cut-offs on http://www.vidyarthimitra.org/rank_predictor
11th Admissions (FYJC) Cut-off App https://goo.gl/rT2vXd