uuu Rajasthan pre medical test

RPMT

Rajasthan Pre Medical Test

Rajasthan Pre Medical Test

Mode of ExamOffline
LevelUG
Level of ExamState Level

Rajasthan Pre Medical Test popularly called as RPMT is a state level exam. This exam is conducted to offer admission to individuals like you in various to undergraduate courses in MBBS, BDS, Pharmacy, Nursing and other medical science courses in various colleges across Rajasthan. Those of you who are interested should fill the application form till April. RPMT entrance exam is organized by the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences. The admission to 85% seats would be done via the RPMT exam and the rest 15% would be filled by All India Candidates via the NEET UG Exam. RPMT entrance exam would be held in May.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GET Free Educational Updates (Entrance Exam, Admissions, Jobs & many more...) Alerts on WhatsApp, Send message on 7720025900
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'विद्यार्थी मित्र' जॉईन करा आणि मिळवा न्यूज, जॉब, माहिती अगदी विनामूल्य ते ही आपल्या व्हॉटस्अॅपवर. <नाव><शहराचे नाव><नोकरी>७७२०० २५९०० मेसेज व्हॉटस्अॅपवर पाठवा
https://goo.gl/YPjt94
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

 

You need to be 17 years at the time of taking admission or should complete on or before 31st December, 2017.

You ought to clear in Higher Secondary Certificate examination or its equivalent examination can apply for the examination.

You should have secured at least 50% of total marks in Higher Secondary Examination in PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English as a compulsory subject taken together to apply for the examination.

Those of you appearing for the Higher Secondary Certificate can also apply for the examination.

Application Start Date :
Application End Date :
Exam Date :
Result Date :
Conducted By :

Rajasthan University of Health Sciences

Official Website : http://www.ruhsraj.in

Recent News View All