DTE CODE 6369 & College Status- Un-Aided, Non-Autonomous, Non-Minority
The College offers Pharmacy Courses
- B. Pharm
- M. Pharm (Pharmaceutics, Pharma Chemistry, Pharmacology & Quality Assurance Technique)
- Ph.D. (Pharmaceutics, Pharma Chemistry, Pharmacology)
- B. Pharm.: 4 years
- M. Pharm: 2 years
- B. Pharm. 60 Students per Year (Inclusive of 20% Management quota)
- M. Pharm: Pharmaceutics: 24 seats, Pharma Chemistry: 10 seats, Pharmacology: 18 seats and Quality Assurance Technique: 24 seats
- The minimum qualification required for admission to the course is as indicated below
Eligibility for admission in First Year B.Pharm.
- Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed the HSC (Std.XII) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with subjects English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology /Mathematics AND Secured minimum 50 % marks i.e. not less than 150 marks out of 300 marks (minimum 45 % marks i.e. not less than 135 marks out of 300 marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories belonging only to Maharashtra State) in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics added together (Maximum of marks obtained in Biology/Mathematics shall be considered for the purpose of addition) AND Obtained a non zero score at MHT-CET 2011. If seat remain vacant after the completion of C.A.P. rounds the non MHT CET 2011 candidates may be considered for institutional level admissions subject to Approval of DTE / Pravesh Niyantran Samiti.
- Candidate should have passed Diploma course in pharmacy with min. 50 % marks from the polytechnics affiliated to MSBTE or AICTE approved autonomous polytechnics in or out side Maharashtra.
Eligibility for Direct Admissions in Second Year B.PHARM
- The Candidate must be an Indian National and should have passed Post-SSC or Post-HSC Diploma Course in Pharmacy with at least 50.00 % marks (45.00 % marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories belonging only to Maharashtra State) from an AICTE approved Institution with English as the medium of instruction at Diploma level. * The prevailing rules and regulations for admissions by DTE & PNS & University of Pune are mandatary.
Eligibility for admission in First Year M.Pharm.
A) Candidate should be an Indian National and who possess Bachelors degree or equivalent in Pharmacy from an AICTE approved institutions, with at least 50 % marks (at least 45% marks in case of SC/ST category belonging to Maharashtra State only) NOTE: Candidate should have non ZERO score in the MHCET examination conducted by DTE (M.S.)
SCHOLARSHIPS & STIPENDS
Various scholarships are received by the students during the course such as: Samaj Kalyan, EBC from DTE, Mumbai, Minority from Mah. Gov., Handicap from Z. P., Pune University scholarships for students securing 1st class and Students of Ex. Serviceman from Central Gov. Stipend is received by the M. Pharm. Students if they have qualified G-PAT examination.
Fee Structure As per Shikshan Shulk Samiti
- Fee Structure
- Demand Draft or Cheque for Fees should be drawn in favor of "Principal, Modern College of Pharmacy, Nigdi, Pune."