Admission Procedure For B.Com. / BBA / BCA / BBM(IB) / M.Com.
There are different types of courses offered by STES under the affiliation of University of Pune like :
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Bachelor of Business Management International Business (BBM-IB)
- Master of Commerce: (M.Com.)
Admission Procedure :
For which students can take admission. There are certain rules & regulations laid down by University of Pune. These are:
- Preference may be given to those students who have passed XIIth from the Junior College of same Senior College.
- 15 % seats of sanctioned Intake (Over & above) are there for foreign Students i.e. Foreign Nationals, PIO (Person of India Origin) & Children of Workers in Gulf & S.E. Asia. The admission should be taken through the International Centre of University of Pune and then International Centre of Sinhgad Technical Education Society, Erandwane.
- 10 % seats of sanctioned Intake are there for NRI i.e. Non-Residential Indians (Students from other countries except Gulf & S.E. Asia). The admission should be taken through the International Centre of University of Pune and then International Centre of Sinhgad Technical Education Society, Erandwane.
- Since university is not conducting any kind of Entrance Test for above courses admission, college may prepare merit list.
- Admissions are done strictly as per the rules & regulations of the University of Pune.
FOR MORE ADMISSION http://www.sinhgad.edu