|Application Start Date
||Application End Date
1st September 2019
30th September 2019
Department of Sociology, University of Calcutta, Kolkata, invites applications for admission to PhD Programme in Sociology for the session 2019-20
- Candidates for admission to the PhD program shall have a Master’s degree in Sociology with at least 55% of marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks or an equivalent relaxation of grade may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/ Person with Disability (PwD) as per UGC guidelines.
- Candidates with NET/ SET/SLET/ M. Phil are exempted from appearing for the written test but need to appear for the interview.
How to apply:
- The proforma for application is available in the University website.
- The application form, duly filled in, is to be submitted to the office of the Head, Department of Sociology, after payment of Rs.100/- (online) through SBI collect [ http://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect ] within one month from the date of uploading in the University website.
Last date: 30th September, 2019.
For more details, please visit, https://www.caluniv.ac.in or