|Application Start Date
||Application End Date
- Before filling the online application form, candidates are advised to read the Ph.D. Information Brochure carefully and check the eligibility criteria first. Last date for filling online Application Form is 17th July, 2017.
- Applicants are also advised to keep the following documents and files ready with them: Scanned Photograph (.jpg format, Passport size, Max. 100 KB), Scanned Signature (.jpg format, Max. 100 KB), Aadhar Card Number and Demand Draft details.
- PDF of the Application Form will be generated automatically after online filling of all particulars by the candidate and successful completion of entire process. In case of an error or technical problem, the candidates may contact the concerned officials of the Institute on Phone Nos- 01972-254018/254440/254536/254006/254330.
- For future reference, please download and save the PDF of the auto generated online Application Form.
- The applicants are advised to send the Hard Copy (Printout) of the Application Form along with Demand Draft, self-attested copies of Aadhar Card and Qualifying Degree Certificate in a sealed envelope superscribing “Application for Ph.D. Programme-July.-2017” and must reach the office of The Dean (Academic), National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur (HP)-177005 on or before the last date i.e. 27th July, 2017.
- Candidates reporting for interview and presentation should be able to produce the originals of all relevant documents on that day.
- The candidates are also advised to make their own stay arrangement while reporting for admission and the process may continue for next day, if required.
All Upcoming 2017
SUN 25 JUN 2017 : Information Brochure and online Application Form available on the Institute Website
MON 17 JUL 2017 : Last date for filling online Application Form
THU 27 JUL 2017: Last date for receiving the Printout (Summary Sheet) of Application Form along with DD in the office of the Dean (Academic), NIT Hamirpur (HP)- 177005
(Thursday) upto 5.00 PM
TUE 01 AUG 2017: Screening Test of eligible Ph.D. applicants for Stage-I
WED 02 AUG 2017 :Interview and presentation of Ph.D. applicants who qualify for Stage –II
MON 07 AUG 2017 :Last date for depositing the fee and registration.