|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
31st December 2017
The programme nurtures an individual and helps him/her to harness their true potential through integrated efforts, experiential learning, self-study, group exercises, case studies, industry interface and research projects. The programme aims to:
· Impart professional education in modern management techniques relevant to business
· Connect with dynamic, uncertain and disruptive world
· Become socially responsible citizen and become competent and effective managers
· Develop awareness about ethics, corporate social responsibility and corporate governance
The Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance) programme aims to create a cadre of professionals having specialization in the area of Finance. It equips the students to develop strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an ethical mindset. It allows them to develop ability to think critically and operate successfully in a dynamic business environment. The programme enables the participants to understand business challenges holistically and recognize the interplay of finance with other disciplines. The programme aims to:
· Impart conceptual knowledge on the basics in finance, accounting, economics, regulatory environment and human behaviour.
· Develop an appreciation of the interface between financial analysis and other areas such as economics, management, investments, financial markets, international finance, financial services and corporate strategy to facilitate decision making.
· Equip the students with cutting edge technological skills in IT and other key functional areas.
PGDM(Finance) is a two-year full-time programme spread over six trimesters. During the first year, the focus is primarily on building a strong foundation of conceptual and analytical skills required for advanced and specialized courses in finance pursued in the second year.