|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
1st July 2019
31st August 2019
MBA Admissions For Academic Year 2019-20 [DTE Code: 6186]
IndSearch has earned permanent recognition since 1992 from the Savitribai Phule Pune University (formerly University of Pune) as an Institute for Teaching and Doctoral Studies in Management Science. It is the first management Institute to receive autonomous status from University Grant Commission (UGC) under Savitribai Phule Pune University (formerly University of Pune) since 2007. The Government of Maharashtra has also granted recognition to IndSearch as an educational and research Institute since 1981. The MBA programme at IndSearch is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
IndSearch has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with University of Wisconsin-Parkside,USA. Under this MoU, the students of IndSearch who have completed their MBA in Information Technology would be eligible to undertake the MS program of the University of Wisconsin in Computer Science and Information Technology and complete the same in one year. Also these students would not be required to appear for GRE, TOEFL or GMAT. The same benefit would also be extended to students of IndSearch completing their MBA in Human Resource Management, Marketing Management or Finance for undertaking General MBA program of the University of Wisconsin - Parkside, USA.
Admission for MBA 2019-20
1. Aspiring candidates are requested to read the Admission rules published on http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mba from time to time.
2. For all types of candidates including minorities aspiring for admission under CAP seats, it is mandatory to get registered and get documents verified and confirmed at Admission Facilitation Centers notified by DTE, Maharashtra by paying prescribe fees.
3. For candidates aspiring for admission for Institutional quota and vacant seats after CAP, it is a prerequisite and mandatory to get documents verified and confirmed at facilitation centers by paying prescribed fees.
4. Only those candidates who have verified and confirmed documents at facilitation centers and having CAP Merit number shall be eligible for admission for all types of seats / quota.
5. Admission Counselling for Institutional Level Seats (ILS) will commence in March 2019.
6. Students seeking admission for ILS quota must possess valid entrance examination score of any one of the MHRD approved tests viz. GMAT, CAT, MAT, ATMA, XAT or MAH- MBA/MMS CET 2019 at the time of admission counselling rounds.
A] Candidate clearing MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2019, GMAT, CAT, MAT, ATMA, XAT and CMAT can apply for admissions for the Academic Year 2019-20.
B] Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed minimum three year duration Bachelors Degree awarded by any of the Universities recognized by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent (at least 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and persons with disability belonging of Maharashtra State only) or its equivalent.
Intake sanctioned by AICTE: 180
|Allocation of Seats|
|Institution Level Seats:||20%||Through admission counselling by Institute|
|All India Seats:||15%|
|State Level Seats:||65%|
Following are the rules for Admission to Institute Level Seats and Probable Vacant Seats as prescribed by DTE, Govt. Of Maharashtra
The Director or Principal of the institution shall carry out the admissions for these seats in the following manner
If any CAP seat remains or becomes vacant after the CAP Rounds then the same shall be filled in by the Candidate from the same Category for which it was earmarked during the CAP. Further if the seats remain vacant then the seats shall be filled on the basis of Inter-Se-Merit of the applicant.
Institution Level Round
These admissions shall be made at the institute level by inter se merit from among the candidates appeared in the General Merit List and the list of registered and eligible candidate declared by Competent Authority. And admissions for this round will be as per reference rule no.10.1 as applicable
For any further queries please email to email@example.com or feel free to call on the following numbers between 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
|Bavdhan Campus:(020) 22917000, 7498696248||Law College Road Campus: (020) 25431972, 25441524|
|Prof. Aparna Tembulkar: 09890926386||Prof. Manjari Lal: 09960268732|
|Fees as per the Norms of Shikshan Shulka Samiti for the Academic Year 2019-20|
|MBA-I Rs.1,00,000/-||MBA-II Rs. 86,500/-|