|Application Start Date
||Application End Date
30th May 2019
14th June 2019
Hon’ble Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Shri. Devendra Fadnavis has launched a drive to rope in young graduates in the administration. The objective is to gain from youthful energy, passion of technology and fresh perspectives of the youth. In return, the Fellows earn valuable experience of working within the government.
The eligibility criteria to apply for the Chief Minister Fellowship Program is age between 21 to 26 years, graduation with first class, one year work experience and knowledge of Marathi. It is an 11 months program with remuneration of Rs. 45,000 per month. We are looking for responsible, enthusiastic and enterprising youths to join us.
The Chief Ministers Fellowship Program is designed to provide valuable experience to youth interested in social development sector. This program is designed to cultivate young leaders, strengthen their understanding of the public administration and prepare them for greater leadership roles in future.
The Chief Minister Fellowship program offers a unique opportunity to work with Government. It enables meaningful participation in policy making, execution, monitoring and evaluation of programs. It provides opportunities to visit various knowledge institutions in the state. Interactions with legends in industry, art, literature, journalism, entertainment make the fellowship a rarest experience.
The Chief Minister Fellowship will help the Fellows in their career later. The program provides opportunities for professional growth and learning. It equips fellows for higher education in policy, governance, management, etc. It gives an added advantage for public or private sector careers
||30 / 05 / 2019 to 14 / 06 / 2019 (23.59 hrs)
||10 / 06 / 2019 to 15 / 06 / 2019 (23.59 hrs)
||16 / 06 / 2019 & 17 / 06 / 2019 (Duration of exam 1 hour. On any of the two days between 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, as per convenience of candidate)
||Result of Online Test (Shortlisting 150 Candidates)
||21 / 06 / 2019
||Essay Upload for Shortlisted Candidates
||21 / 06 / 2019 to 25 / 06 / 2019 (23.59 hrs)
||01 / 07 / 2019 to 04 / 07 / 2019
||Publishing List of Selected Candidates and Waiting List
||08 / 07 / 2019 (evening 4:00 pm onwards)
||Date of Joining for Candidates Accepting Offer Letter
||01 / 08 / 2019 to 16 / 09 / 2019
*Dates are tentative and are subject to change. The intimation will be given at appropriate time on website and by sms and email.
To apply for Chief Minister Fellowship 2019, the eligibility criteria are as follows:
- 1. The candidate has to be in age group 21 to 26 years, on 31st May, 2019 (that is youth having birth date between 01/06/1992 to 31/05/1998, inclusive of both days).
- 2. Candidate should be graduate with first class from any discipline. Candidate with relevant PG degree or professional diploma would have an added advantage.
- 3. Candidate should have work experience of minimum 1 year. Full time internship or article ship or apprenticeship as part of professional courses will be considered as experience.
- 4. Candidate should have basic proficiency in Marathi language, ability to work on computer and internet. The sufficient knowledge of English and Hindi is also necessary.
- 1. The position of Fellows will be equivalent to that of Grade - A officer in the government service.
- 2. Fellows will be provided I Card and Email ID for official purpose during the period of fellowship.
- 3. Fellows will be paid the stipend of Rs. 40,000/- and Rs. 5,000/- for travel and related expenses i.e. in all Rs. 45,000/- per month
- 4. Fellows are entitled for 10 days of leave during the period of fellowship.
- 5. Fellows will be provided with accidental insurance cover during the period of fellowship.
- 6. Fellows successfully completing fellowship of 11 months will be awarded with a Certificate.
Online Application Process Flow
- Step 1: Read the advertisement, details on website and government resolution (GR) carefully and check your eligibility for Chief Minister Fellowship Program, 2019. Keep scanned copy of signature and photo ready. Size of the file should be less than 2 MB (each).
- Step 2: Click “Apply for CM Fellowship Program 2019” link on the home page to start filling online application form. You will be redirected to the application portal.
- Step 3: On Application Portal click on ‘Register to Get Login Id / Password’. After scrutiny of primary eligibility and registration, Login Id and Password will be generated.
- Step 4: You will receive your login ID and password on SMS and Email. Take print out of the login details by clicking on “Print Login Details”
- Step 5:Click on proceed and then click on “Fill Application Form” link to fill all your details. Please fill required personal information, educational qualification and work experience. Recheck complete application form carefully.
- Step 6: Complete the self-approval of the online application. After self-approval you will not be able to modify any details. Submit the application fee Rs. 500/- online.
- Step 7: After self-approval and online payment click on ‘Fill Application Form’ tab to get print out of the application form for future reference. Your application process is complete.
- Step 8: Applicant will receive an email with detailed instructions and information about the online exam and further selection process. The details can also be checked on the website and in candidate’s login.
- Step 9: Please check the website for regular updates.
- Selection will be a two stage process. The steps involved in selection are listed below:
- Stage I
- Step 1: Online Test
- Step 2: Short listing of candidates
- Stage II
- Step 1: Shortlisted candidates submit their essays
- Step 2: Personal Interview (of shortlisted candidates who have submitted essays)
- Step 3: Result declaration of selected candidates
- Information about Online Test
- • Nature of Online Test: It will consist of multiple choice objective type questions.
- • Medium: The medium of examination will be English and wherever feasible Marathi translation of questions and optional answers will be provided
- • Total Marks: 100. Each question will carry 1 mark
- • Duration: 60 minutes
- • Composition of the Online Test:
||No. of Qs
||India and Maharashtra focused questions on current affairs, general knowledge, social issues, and economics.
||Sentence formation, basic grammar.
||Windows 7, MS Office 2010, Internet.
||Data interpretation, arithmetic, algebra, basic geometry.
- Shortlisting Candidates for Stage II:
- • The total marks shall be out of 100.
- • Top 150 candidates shall be called for interviews.
- • Shortlisted candidates shall submit 1 audio-visual essay and 2 written essays.The Essays can be in Marathi, Hindi or English
- • Topics of essays will be conveyed to shortlisted candidates via email and website.
- • Shortlisted candidates submitting all 3 essays will be called for personal interview. Shortlisted candidates not submitting essays will not be eligible to appear for interview.
- Final Selection:
- • Following marking system will be applied for the final selection of the Fellows - Online Test marks out of 100 will be converted to out of 15 marks + Essays 30 marks + interview 50 marks + relevant post-graduation degree or professional degree or diploma 5 marks
- • List of 50 selected candidates will be published along with the waiting list of 10 candidates
- • Vacancies created due to failure of selected candidates to accept the offer letter within stipulated time will be filled from the waiting list
- Please Note:
- • The candidate invited for interview should bring along with him/her one photocopy each and the original copies of all mark sheets, experience letters and other credentials along with the original copy of the proof of identity.
- • The date and time of the interview shall be communicated to shortlisted candidates through email.
- • No travel expenses made for attending the interview shall be reimbursed.
Aptitude Test | Career Counselling | Option From Filling | Admission Assistance |
Call 77200 25900 or 77200 81400
India's Leading Educational Web Portal now available on Google play store https://goo.gl/HbsLr2
Check FYJC & ALL COURSES UNDER DTE & DMER - Previous & Current Year Cutoff | http://vidyarthimitra.org/rank_predictor