|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
20th August 2019
As per Rule 13 of M.E./M.Tech. Admission Information Brochure (2019-20) published by State CET Cell, Mumbai, the admission for vacant seats after CAP Rounds for the Full Time different PG programs for the academic year 2019-20 will be conducted by COEP at institute level on 20th August, 2019 at 9.00 A.M.
These vacant seats will be filled by the candidates who have non-zero (positive marks) in GATE-2019 or valid GATE score in relevant disciplines. Only non-sponsored GATE-qualified (Valid Gate Score) candidates are only eligible for AICTE stipend. Eligibility, rules and regulations will be as per M.E./M.Tech.
Admission Information Brochure (2019-20) and other notifications published by State CET Cell, Mumbai. For queries, if any, contact 020-25507539, 7109,9673750036.
1. Candidates having general merit number given during State CET Cell CAP admission process are only eligible for this round.
2. As this is a dynamic round the given vacancy position will get changed time to time.
3. Candidates have to carry all required original documents or receipt of document submitted to other institute (whichever is applicable)
4. Admission Processing fee (non refundable) Rs.1000/- (One Thousand only). Mode of payment will be DD drawn in favour of “Director College of Engineering Pune”. You have to submit this DD at the time of reporting for spot round.
5. If you are allotted a desirable seat during the round, you have to pay the full admission fees in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “Director College of Engineering Pune” payable at Pune. We will not entertain any queries with respect to non-payment or partial payment of fee during the round. Admission Fee is Rs.1,61,900/- for Automotive Technology and Rs.1,14,350/- for all other M Planning and MTech specializations.
6. For Candidates seeking admission to Masters in Planning (Town and Country Planning) having general merit numbers of COEP are only eligible for this round.
7. Vacancy position will be displayed on 17-08-2019 at 9 pm
Venue: To be decided…….. Time: 9.00 A.M. Date: 20th August, 2019.